Thursday, January 22, 2009

Doctors Make Me Angry

Okay, I know it's been a while and I need to do an update post BUT...I have to vent about this first. So...Grayson has been taking antibiotics for the last ten days for a bad ear infection. The doctor thought that his ear drum had burst. Today he went back for a re-check. Thankfully the infection was better. She also found that the problem with the ear was not a burst ear drum but one of his titanium tubes had embedded itself into his ear drum. Yeah, the same tube that according to the same doctor's office in July had fallen out. Hmm....so the poor child has been living with this tube embedded in his ear drum for God knows how long. Nice. My husband took him in for the recheck today otherwise I would have probably went on a nice rant for them.

Sheesh.

0 comments: