Saturday, January 24, 2009

Anyone Have A Mirror?

We just returned from Wal-Mart. It is always amazing to me the different types of people you see there. Today there was a man behind us in line that had on a great outfit. Lounge pants, a t-shirt with a huge hole in the stomach, house slippers, and a fleece hoody. Nice. I thought I went out looking bad sometimes. Seeing these people makes me wonder if anybody has mirrors in there homes anymore!

Yes, this is what I blog about. This could be why no one reads this blog. LOL!

5 comments:

gail@more than a song said...

I've seen some odd outfits before too! Wonder if they just decide very last minute to run get something and don't change?
Our blogs have been down a while and I'm missing it!

Annie said...

I don't know... I guess some people have enough confidence to go out in anything... literally. Not me!

Frequent Traveler said...

I read this blog :)
Sometimes I seriously wonder if people realize how they look. Then I realize they don't care or have no taste.
Like when they wear skirts waaaaaaay too short and are much too heavy, and have lots of cellulite.
I cover my fat up with sweat pants.
Just call me the conservative fashion police :)

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

I see a lot of this too, at Walmart, the grocery store, the drug store, etc. I often wonder if these people realize how they look, or care. To me, running to Walmart with my hair in a pony tail, minimal make, t-shirt and jeans is as bad as it gets. I try really hard not to leave the house looking any worse than that! :)

Judi said...

I am glad it's not isolated to where I live. I would probably be concerned if so! LOL!