Thursday, December 11, 2008

Give Me A Break Already!

Here is how my day has been so far (it's only 8:42AM).

1. Woke up late.
2. Stubbed my big toe and lost almost half of my toenail. Literally. There is more of my nail gone than Olivia had removed when she had her ingrown toenail removed!
3. Went to the home computer and found a blue screen of death.
4. Poked myself in the eye with my eyeliner pencil. Yes, it still hurts. There must be a scratch.
5. Grayson got up and started to dry heave...on me of course. Thank God there was nothing to it.

Now you see why I need a break!

5 comments:

Annie said...

Wow! Go back to bed :)
Hope the rest of your day is good friend!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Oh wow, you don't need a break, you need a total do-over! You need to start this day all over, you poor thing! I hope it gets tons better :)

Frequent Traveler said...

Oh dear.... A serious break is needed ! My empathy... hope that something good happens to brighten your day !
(HUGS)

Don said...

In among all "this", you do have a very loving husband. :) I love you!!

gail@more than a song said...

I hope everything is going ok with your time off/break!
It has seemed hectic this year to lots of people I think.