Wednesday, November 26, 2008

And The Comments Continue

Today Olivia got out early.  I picked her up and the first thing she said was "this boy told me I needed to get rid of the acne on my face".  Okay.  I am REALLY losing it here.  The child does not have acne.  She may have some bumps but they are not red or disgusting, just little bumps that you have to get right on her face to see.

So, being the wonderful example and mother I am, I told her to tell him "I can get rid of the bumps on my face, however, you can't get rid of the ugly on yours."

So THERE.

2 comments:

Frequent Traveler said...

Judi,
snicker. You ARE her best friend !

Kids can be so RUDE !

Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow :)

Melanie said...

Hi, Judi. Your post reminds me of another quote I've always wanted to try out...
"I may be fat, but you're ugly and I can lose weight!" I'll probably never say it but it would sure feel good to.
I love the new look here. Sorry Olivia is having to go through that!