Monday, January 14, 2008

Sweet Boy


My baby boy just turned 2 on the 9th of this month. We had his birthday party this weekend. I can not believe he just turned two! He was born 3-1/2 months early so it is really a miracle he is even here! He is so sweet. He is very loving. This morning when we took his sister to school he had to kiss her, hug her, wink at her and wave at her before she got out of the car. Isn't that so sweet. I just love him so much! I am at work so this is the only picture I have on this computer. But I am sure you will agree that he is a doll!! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He sure is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday to your sweet boy! Such a great little brother, and so cute :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your cutie! I like your new template!

Anonymous said...

I know that these milestones are blessings for your precious little boy!
Happy Birthday to him!

Anonymous said...

How precious!! Happy Birthday to him:)!

~Betty~

Anonymous said...

How cute!