Friday, January 11, 2008

Happy New Year - New Look

Happy New Year! I am back now from the holidays. I haven't posted in a while. I guess holiday life got in the way! I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday. One of my gifts this Christmas was this WONDERFUL new look I got from Barefoot Blogs. Dawn is so talented. I gave her next to no information about what I was looking for and she supplied me with the perfect design for me! She is such a pleasure to work with. You should check her out! Thanks Dawn, you rock!

Here are a few other items I received this Christmas:



Fossil purse in black





Diamond Earrings





Ralph Lauren Blue body lotion



I hope you all got great gifts too! I hope you will keep checking in here this year. I intend to be a regular!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you design, and that purse is cute!!! Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised you had someone design for you, you do so great yourself???

Looks like a good haul, glad to see you post! I was just thinking of you earlier today.

Anonymous said...

Love the design. Love the gifts you got. So glad you are back! I, like Annie, was just thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Annie, but your blog design looks great. I like it. We've missed you--so glad to hear from you.

Anonymous said...

I love the design! Looking forward to seeing all your work too! Hugs...

Twinki

Anonymous said...

Love the new look, it's wonderful! And it looks like you had a great Christmas :)

Happy New Year, have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

I got a Fossil wallet that is similar to your purse. Love it!

sammi said...

Hello,I am so happy to meet you,You have the good points ,I think you are a happy man from your blog .I some times think why the women like to go to jewelry stores on-line sell hot,it's a good choice.the more and more people like buy Jewellery !In the past time ,Jewelry is wealth ,but now ,every one can have own Jewelry .It's became a trend in life!

yanmaneee said...

air jordan
yeezy
golden goose
golden goose outlet
supreme outlet
goyard
yeezy
jordan shoes
yeezy
golden goose

Unknown said...

replica bags koh samui this post k4b58r9e99 replica bags wholesale replica bags from korea gucci replica k1o20d8f44 zeal replica bags click reference g0i64g2b27 gucci replica handbags replica bags uk