Saturday, September 15, 2007

WOO HOO! It's the Weekend!

As you may have read, last weekend was a doosy. So I am confident this one is going to be better. Although last night would not indicate such. I had a HORRIBLE time sleeping (or not sleeping I should say). I was up almost all night. But today the weather is good, cooler, and sunny and I don't have to do anything major. So I am thinking it has got to be a good day! I am going shopping and we are going to eat Mexican for lunch. YUM. My favorite food and shopping...how could anything be wrong with that??? I hope you all will be having a great weekend too! I know JennaG should! Today is her birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNAG!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your weekend is splendid, eat lots of Mexican for me too! YUM.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! So far, it's been wonderful. We're headed out...

Anonymous said...

Have a fun time. That's some of my favorite food too!

Anonymous said...

Well shopping will make ANY day better! Hope it is better than last weekend.
I told Jenna happy birthday but will on your blog too...happy birthday, birthday girl!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you didn't sleep well, but I hope tonight is a lot better! Hope you're having a great weekends, sounds like it's GOT to be better than last week :)

Yummy, we love Mexican, bet it was great!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I LOVE Mexican. Wish I lived closer...wouldn't it be fun to have lunch together?

Hugs!
Kat

Anonymous said...

BTW...I tagged you for a meme tonight...stop by my blog when you get a chance.

Hugs!
Kat