Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pepe LeP.U. Seriously

Yesterday morning while driving to school the kids and I were assaulted by the most horrific skunk smell ever. There was a freshly slain skunk on our side of the road. Oh it was terrible. We were gagging and rolling windows down to get fresh air etc. So we get maybe a half mile down the road to be assaulted yet again by ANOTHER one on the opposite side of the road. I am not kidding when I say the smell attached itself to my car and it took almost a day to evaporate. Even though I did not hit either one!

The funny part was after we got out of the fog. Olivia paused for a few moments and then said "I bet if you blew your nose right now all your nose hairs would fall out". LOL! You have to love that girl. What a hoot.

2 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Ewww! Hate skunk smells! We were going to my in-laws a few weeks back, and I swear, I think we passed 3 or 4 on some back country roads. By the time we could start to breathe, here comes another one :)

Hope you have a wonderful day :)

Frequent Traveler said...

Skunk stink is even worse than bus exhaust or car smoke - euwwwww !