Tuesday, October 28, 2008

More Grayson Tales

First, how do you like the new design? Be sure and scroll all the way to the bottom. :)

Okay...on to Grayson. A few nights back Grayson had a drink from lunch that he was still working on. The drink was actually gone but the ice had melted and he was sipping on that. I was on the phone with my sister when I heard this loud slurp coming from his direction. I didn't really think much of it since kids usually do their fair share of slurping. So, I continued my conversation. After hearing the slurping for about as long as I could handle I looked over at him. All I saw were his feet in the air. He was lying on the floor on his stomach. I then heard an EXTREMELY loud and unnecessarily long slurp. So, I got up and look over at him. He had poured the water onto the floor and was lapping it up like our cats do. LOL! It was really funny. I am sure you had to be there. He is really fascinated by the cats and how they eat/drink.

The other day I was working in the upstairs office and he was up there with me. He was quietly watching cartoons. All of a sudden he comes up behind me and starts beating me with his fists. I turned around and said "what are you doing, Grayson?" to which he replied "kicking butt!".
Yes, he did. He got it from an episode of Spongebob. I have poisoned his mind with Spongebob! It was kind of cute the way he said it with that big grin on his face. Of course I had to tell him that was a no no to say that.;)

Kids, you gotta love 'em!

4 comments:

Annie said...

First... Love the new design!!!!!! We should put up my fleur de lis one. Then Christmas :)! You are too good girl.

Grayson is growing up! How cute he is!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

LOVE the new design, it's awesome! Good grief, that Grayson is a hoot and a half :) Gotta love the things kids do and say!

gail@more than a song said...

Cute, cute new look!

Kids are just the funniest aren't they!

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

Love your new blog! I still had your old one in my google reader and was wondering where you were!