Friday, November 30, 2007

Momma Said There'd Be Days Like This!

Well I am back (I think) from my little blogging break. There has been a LOT going on around here. Too much for me to even recount all of it. Just to sum it up....in the last month the dryer died, the vacuum died, the tires had to be replaced, and we have had out of town guests. In addition to that, hubby needs two tires and brakes on his truck. Not to mention the cost of Christmas gifts! Need I explain more why I have been away? It seems like there has been just one thing after another. My sister in law has still been having health issues as well. I have been working two days per week to make extra money. And my son has entered the screaming tantrum phase of toddlerhood. If you have any suggestions on how to nip this problem PLEASE cough it up!

We had a pretty good Thanksgiving. Of course it was filled with travel here and there which absolutely wears me out. Especially when it involves the screaming toddler. But the family time was good. Now I need to get some shopping done which I have not even started!

On a lighter note.....just a few funnies from my daughter. One day we were riding in the car, pretty much in silence, and out of the blue she says "why DO we have ear wax anyway?". And then yesterday, in the car again, she said "mommy, when you sing you sound like Beyonce". LOL! Let me assure you that is so NOT true! But it was cute anyway!

I will be posting more later! I hope you guys are still around!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps there is a recording contract in your future! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi YOU!
I just got my laptop back (today!)
and can't wait to get caught up!
Hope you have a great Friday!
love,
Annie

Anonymous said...

You have been busy! Glad you got to drop in for a while.
And, why DO we have earwax? Did you answer her? :)

Anonymous said...

Life is really happening around your place! Missed you too!
My daughter told me yesterday that her almost 2 yr old is destroying their house! Not bad, just into everything and sticky fingers/messes everywhere....not many ideas on the tantrums; I used to try to ignore it and walk away b/c it seemed they wanted the attention. Hard to do out and about though.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back posting, girlie girl! Sorry about all of the stuff breaking and expense. Life has a funny way of happening all at once sometimes, doesn't it?! Hang in there and enjoy the season and your family. It'll get better soon :)

Take care and have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Sorry I haven't stopped by in awhile. It's been c-r-a-z-y around my house...decorating, shopping, wrapping, etc., plus I was out of town for the weekend. It's been fun reading all your posts I've missed.

Hugs!
Kat

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're back. We just started shopping this past week. Scamp and I by ourselves!! I don't know how we survived.

Bi-bi is so funny!! Who knows what they're going to say next!

Anonymous said...

So glad you're back! I wondered what had happened to ya! This is a busy time of year and I can totally relate to all you've had to do. I'm having a busy month with those types of tasks right now! It seems they all come at once!

Anonymous said...

I about fell out of my chair when I popped in to see if you had posted! lol!! You act like you've been busy or something..sheesh! lol!! No, really...I'm glad you're back!! so glad that I've even left something for you over at my blog!