Friday, September 21, 2007

Pet Peeve

I have a really big pet peeve. I can't stand it when people have to copy your every move, outfit, slang, etc. Do you know anyone like this? I have been over exposed to this lately. I know you know what I am talking about. If you are riding in the car and you put your sun visor down the other person has to as well, even if the sun isn't hitting them. Or if you are out shopping and you buy something off the wall like a file crate and they say "oh, I need one of those too". Yeah. Right. Or if you buy a new outfit and wear it around them and three days later they wear the exact same thing. Or you start going to a new hair stylist and the next time they need a hair cut they go to this person too. Do you get my drift? Gets on my. last. nerve.!!! Get an original thought already, sheesh! I'm just saying. It is not cool.

That's my rant for the day. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It cracks me up - I know this one gal, who every time she gets around this other lady - starts talking like her. No other time does she do it, and to watch it is hilarious!
Bus as far as people copying my every move, I just don't think I'm cool enough for that to happen. No one ever does. They must not like my hair or my outfit or my slang - cause they just don't ever want to copy me.
Guess I'll go off now and feel like a complete loser . . . . :)

Anonymous said...

Imitation is the highest form of flattery!
You're just a trend setter!

Anonymous said...

LOL! I must admit, while I don't copy outfits or file crates, I do steal all of my bestest friend Jenny's cool slang! LOL! She comes up with some good ones that I end up using because I've heard her say it so much!

Anonymous said...

I soooo know what you mean! Rant on!

Hugs!
Kat