Thursday, March 20, 2008

Easter Eggs

Last night the kids dyed Easter eggs. Olivia will be gone to her dad's all weekend so I wanted her and Grayson to dye eggs together. What a hoot! Grayson is two. Need I say more? He so did not understand "keep your hands out of the dye" and "don't break the eggs!". I think I have about five hard boiled eggs to eat that got cracked when he threw them on the floor! He must have said "egg" about 80 times during the whole process. But it was such fun. I didn't get any pictures because hubby wasn't home and I had to be on top of Grayson the whole time! Maybe I can get a picture of their baskets and the eggs tonight. I hope everyone is enjoying this Easter time with family!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds awesome!! Have a wonderful Easter.

Anonymous said...

Get a pic and show us those eggs! I need to see some pretty colored eggs!

Anonymous said...

I guess we'll dye eggs Saturday.
It's always fun!
Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

What a fun time. I'll be Scamp will just love dying eggs this year, too.

Anonymous said...

I'm sad I don't have anyone to dye eggs with! I hope you do get pics...what, you don't have like 10 hands to watch him, dye eggs AND take pics all at the same time!

Anonymous said...

Aww...no photos?! I would have loved to have seen all that madness! lol!! I'm going to post your button tomorrow...I see you got the code stuff...surely you knew you couldn't count on this dirtbag friend! lol!

Anonymous said...

I can picture it, even without the photos! I bet they had a ball!

By the way, I saw one of your designs (somebody's book blog), and it looked fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun, busy time! I remember those days.
So, how are those eggs tasting? ;)