Monday, February 11, 2008

Weekend Fun

We had such a great weekend.

Friday night hubby and I got to go out for Mexican. You just can't go wrong with that! The kids stayed with my mom so it was a date night. :)

Saturday we drove up to see my friend Jenny and her family. It was such great fun! We met through our time at Children's Hospital. Her son Gus was in PICU while my son Grayson was in NICU. It is a bonding experience! We so enjoyed our time with them. We went out for lunch and then went back to her house to visit for the afternoon. It was so great to see them!

On Sunday I took Olivia to a birthday party. That was fun too. After the party a few of us took our kids to the local pizza place for dinner. It was great to catch up with the ladies while the kids played.

Not so much fun this weekend has been the hacking cough Olivia and Grayson both have. They both felt pretty yucky last night. Olivia said this morning that her stomach was sore from coughing so hard. Hopefully that will get better soon!

Hope you had a great weekend too!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh fun!!!

Hope the coughing goes away!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a terrific weekend! Can't go wrong with a date night and some good Mexican food :)

I have the crud too, complete with cough and congestion. Hope it leaves you guys very soon. Stay healthy :)

Anonymous said...

Dates nights are the best!

Hope the kids are better.

Hugs!
Kat

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good weekend and you're right, can never go wrong with mexican!
Fun to see your friend, but I think I saw at Sonya's that y'all might should have called her! Good reason for another visit!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a date night!! Fun! We all love Mexican. And how nice to visit with Jenny. She's such a sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

Yep, this would be the weekend where y'all neglected to call me! LOL! Just giving you a hard time. I forgive both of you but next time y'all better call me up!

Hope the sickies leave your house soon!