Tuesday, February 26, 2008

We Are Almost Better

Well, after almost a month of the "crud" at our house, I think we are all just about over it. We still have some sniffles hanging on but not too bad. Thank goodness! This has been the worst sinus episodes we have ever had.

We have been sick so long I can't even remember what has been going on worth blogging about! Whew!

Olivia is wanting to start dance class so we are looking into that. Work is about the same. Apparently we have passed the cold onto my mother which is not good. I think she is starting to get over it. Other than that I can't think of a thing!

I should be back regularly now that the fog is clearing! LOL!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no fun! Almost a month is a long time...I remember those days, when you have little ones around and they are out and about, it's hard to keep from passing it all around to everyone there!
Hope y'all are all well soon.