Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My Middle Name

Annie, my dear friend, tagged me for this meme. I am supposed to listAnd the first thing you have to do is post the rules of it before you do anything else... So, here they are:

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.

2. You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

I think most people are using adjectives to describe themselves so I will stick with that.

A ~ Analytical
N ~ Natural (hubby gave me this one)
N ~ Neat (as in everything in it's place please)
E ~ Encouraging

I tag Jenna, Lauren, Jill, and Stacy. Hopefully you guys are reading this!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, good job Momma!
I can vouch for the E!
*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·’ * Annie *

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed getting to learn a little more about you. I think I'm analytical, neat and encouaging too. Natural...maybe not...

Hugs!
Kat

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag. I just posted.

Anonymous said...

I don't know how I missed this post because I have been reading. Thanks for the tag. I actually did this a few weeks ago. It was tough because I had to come up with three things that begin with "e". (My middle name is Celeste.) Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for tagging me! I was also tagged by a couple of other sweet ladies, so I guess I'd better get going and get this posted! Look for my uninspired version up this weekend at my blog :)

Enjoyed reading yours! :)